- 60 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
- Instructor Helpline Post Training
- Blended learning delivery model (self-paced e-learning and/or instructor-led options)
- This course is updated to the latest SSGB curriculum
- 24×7 teaching assistance and support
Weekday class starting 24th Apr
Weekend class starting 21st Apr
- 21 hours of instructor-led training
- 27 hours of high quality e-learning content
- Real life projects
- End-to-end exam prep support and assistance
- Comprehensive, downloadable courseware
- Improve quality by analyzing and solving quality issues
What is the focus of this course ?
This course is designed to ensure that you clear Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam in your first attempt. This training provides in-depth knowledge of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C, six sigma tools and standard principles of Lean Management with real life applications on various industry used cases.
What are the course objectives?
At the end of the Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to:
• Become a key stakeholder in leading, and implementing lean six sigma projects in your organization
• Describe how to identify an improvement project in the Define phase
• Explain how to measure process and product in the Measure phase
• Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyze phase
• Identify the possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase
• Define efficient operating levels for inputs and outputs in the Control phase
• Use DFSS Tools such as Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Risk Priority Number (RPN)
Who should take this course?
- Individuals looking forward to learn and practice Lean Six Sigma Principles
- Quality System Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Supervisors
- Quality Analysts, and Managers
- Quality Auditors
What are the prerequisites for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification ?
There are no prerequisites to do Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.