- 60 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
- Instructor Helpline Post Training
- Blended learning delivery model (self-paced e-learning and/or instructor-led options)
- This course is updated to the latest LSSBB curriculum
- 24×7 teaching assistance and support
Weekday class starting 29th May
Weekend class starting 26th May
- 21 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- Chapter-end quizzes
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt simulation exams
- PDUs offered
- Downloadable e-book
- Course completion certificate
- End-to-end exam prep support and assistance
- Comprehensive, downloadable courseware
What is the focus of this course ?
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is a blended certification of Lean and Six Sigma offered to professionals who successfully qualify the LSSBB exam. Lean is a technique or a collection of techniques that helps in the reduction of time while delivering products. Six Sigma, on the other hand, is a disciplined approach to improve the quality and maintain consistency in delivery of products and services. Thus, Lean Six Sigma is an approach that is used to improve services on time while eliminating defects and leading the project towards perfection. Lean Six Sigma has emerged as a popular business management strategy applied to projects globally. It helps a company in achieving their process excellence initiatives and delivering increased profits to an organization. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification demonstrates one’s ability to deploy skills in enterprise-wide projects and approach, for full time process excellence roles.
What are the course objectives?
At the end of Eduklas’s training in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, you will gain knowledge of the following:
• Apply Lean concepts such as 5S, waste reduction, process mapping, value stream mapping and mistake proofing.
• Apply basic and more advanced statistical analyses to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs.
• Effectively manage team dynamics and understand how to work with multiple levels of leadership to remove barriers and achieve project success.
• Close projects and hand over control to process owners.
• Present projects to instructors, peers and managers.
Why is the certification most sought-after ?
The course offered by Eduklas is referred to as Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB). Our Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification program is modelled on the Body of Knowledge (BOK) of the American Society of Quality (ASQ), with cutting-edge and real-life applications integrated with the training section.
Once the training is complete, the participants will be able to implement the concepts of Lean, Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), Six Sigma Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) using statistical tools and analysis.
Currently, there are approximately 4000 professionals across the globe who are certified in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
What are the career benefits in-store for you ?
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt opens up plenty of career opportunities. The potential for job growth will increase along with the overall pay. Those who are trained in this course can easily expect some openings exclusively offered to them. Those who are trained in this methodology have lucrative ideas and are respected and sought after in their field. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training can help in a number of ways. Individuals looking to excel can easily tap into these training courses and get on the fast track to a successful career. This certification:
• Demonstrates one’s ability to apply Enterprise wide high-complex DMAIC projects.
• Demonstrates one’s ability to integrate Lean Six Sigma as a long term continuous improvement philosophy in their organizations.
• Gives cutting-edge value to professional data.
• Improves job performance.
• Opens up greater career prospects.
• According to recent surveys by sixsigma.com, the median salary for certified professionals in this field is approximately $83,107 per year.
Who should take this course ?
Eduklas’s course in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is planned to meet the requirements of the following categories of professionals:
- Senior Management
- Management students
- Team leaders
- Software Professionals
- If a company intends to implement Six Sigma, then the management of the company needs to be trained
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Software Quality Assurance team members
How will I become a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified professional ?
It is recommended (but not mandatory) that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution such as Eduklas. It is also recommended (although not mandatory) that those sitting for the exam have some degree of real-world Lean Six Sigma work experience and project application experience.